My name is Hope and my baby brother, Adam (age 4) was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on January 1, 2011. This is the story of his journey to recovery.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
News!!!!!
hello everybody sorry I'm not on all the time but I don't have all the time in the world as the new spy kids do just got back a lot smarter than I was at least a week ago when I went on my trip to Utah. I drove up there with my aunt and uncle and my two cousins then I flew down after some quality time with my friend who has been my longest non-family-friend. We have been friends since we were two and then she moved right after our second year of kindergarden. So on Tuesday evening at 4:56 I landed safely after seeing the very dirty SALT LAKE, the GRAND CANYON, and all the little cars and buildings that looked so TINY!!!!!!!!! so lots of love from Hope I wish you all a good day today tomorrow or whenever you read this goodbye!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment